Naruto Fun Rpg
Добре дошъл/а регни се в форума се забавлявай с другите потребители !
Ино :) :) 1067437H
Naruto Fun Rpg
Добре дошъл/а регни се в форума се забавлявай с другите потребители !
Ино :) :) 1067437H
Naruto Fun Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Fun Rpg

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

КОНКУРСА " Познайник на Форума е отворен моля всички видят задачите си,екипа на Наруто Фън Рпг ви пожелава късмет !

Ино :) :)

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Учиха Ино
Конохагакуре
Конохагакуре
Учиха Ино

Години : 29
Pisces От Къде си ? : Сф РуЛззз
Теми : 231
Рожден ден : 23.02.1995

Ино :) :) Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Ино :) :)   Ино :) :) I_icon_minitimeСря Сеп 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Име:Ино
години:16
Debut (Manga)

Chapter 34
Debut (Anime)

Naruto Episode 1
Appears in

Anime and Manga

Seiyū (Japanese)

* Ryōka Yuzuki

Voice actor(s) (English)

* Colleen O'Shaughnessey

Highest rank

* Part I: Genin
* Part II: Chunin

Classification

Medical-nin

Birthdate

September 23
* Part I: 12-13
* Part II: 15-16

Height

* Part I: 149.3-151.2cm
* Part II: 162.2cm

Weight

* Part I: 38.2-38.5kg
* Part II: 46kg

Female
Blood type

B

Affiliation

Konohagakure
Team

Team Asuma
Previous team(s)

Nijū Shōtai
Occupation

Medic, Botanist
Family

* Inoichi Yamanaka (father)
Jutsu

* Chakra Hair Trap Technique
* Mind Body Disturbance Technique (Anime only)
* Mind Body Switch Technique
* Mystical Palm Technique
* Telepathy

Ino Yamanaka (山中いの, Yamanaka Ino) is one of the main supporting characters of the series. She is a ninja; a Chunin-level kunoichi of Konohagakure, a member of the Yamanaka clan, and a member of the chunin team, Team Asuma formerly led by Asuma Sarutobi

Along with her teammates; Choji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara, Ino is also a member of the new generation of Ino-Shika-Cho, just like their fathers were before them, and a Medical-nin. Ino was a considerably more popular and self-confident girl than Sakura when they met at the Ninja Academy. She convinced Sakura that hiding the size of her forehead was pointless, and gave her a ribbon to draw attention elsewhere, suggesting that Sakura had great potential, but had yet to reach it. She helped Sakura gain her confidence. When Sakura became attracted to Sasuke, and found out that Ino was attracted to him as well, Sakura ended their friendship so she could compete with Ino for his affection. Ino later made friends with Sakura again during the Chunin Exams, but they are still considered rivals by many.
Ino is somewhat superficial, constantly thinking about boys and hoping that dieting to lose weight will make her more attractive to them. Ino can also be very confident and outspoken, not afraid to speak her mind, and sometimes suggests that Choji should lose weight. She is attracted to Sasuke, but her reasons for that attraction, apart from Sasuke being a popular student and the best in his class, are unknown.

In her team, Ino tends to boss the others around, though she clearly cares for them, as shown by her relief when Choji survived near fatal injuries. Shikamaru, despite thinking of most girls as "troublesome", typically offers no resistance, being unwilling to deal with how she reacts if she is unable to have her way. Asuma recognized the control she has over the others, and, while dying, told her to look after Choji and Shikamaru, and ensure that they didn't get into trouble.

Ino has shown to possess a great level of intelligence and perception; in the Chunin Exams, she used her hair to make a chakra rope to bind Sakura, and in the Konoha 11 filler arc, she was able to tell a person's occupation by glancing at the condition of their hands. Also, during Pain's invasion, she was able to conclude that Pain's real body must be around the village for his technique to work, since it was similar to her clan's.

Ино :) :) Yamanaka_Ino_by_Tseimar
Върнете се в началото Go down
Наруто Узумаки
Администратор
Администратор
Наруто Узумаки

Години : 29
Aquarius От Къде си ? : България
Теми : 843
Рожден ден : 10.02.1995

Ино :) :) Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Ино :) :)   Ино :) :) I_icon_minitimeСря Сеп 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Одобрена си намали си Аватара..
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://naruto-funrpg.rpg-board.net

Ино :) :)
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Naruto Fun Rpg :: Играта започва! :: Създай си герой-
Идете на: